Re: Mtyhs and quests for Chalana Arroy

From: Kevin Blackburn <kevin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:59:39 +0100

In article <e4a91u+ku7r_at_...>, Graeme P. Bell <mac_logo_at_...> writes
>Hi all,
>
>I recently started an HeroQuest game for my fiancee. She's got a good,
>strong feel for what she wants to do and what she wants to explore
>with her character. She's a aged devotee of Chalana Arroy, with an
>interest in Dracons and mystical thought. I'm loving all the options
>this is giving me, for the "everything world" part of the game.
>
>Thing is, I'm struggling for Chalana Arroy based (or even compatible)
>heroquests. CA seems to always be sidelined by the "real" protagonists
>in most quests I've found.
>
>Can anyone help me with some myths, or better, heroquests, suitable
>for a newbie-friendly, Chalana Arroy based campaign.
>
>Cheers
>
>Graeme

Nothing specific, but as a good rule of thumb for creating a quest, just look through the feats of the deity, pick one, and dream up a story whose punch line is the feat name. You won't end up with a canonical quest, but you should have a good time (and a clear reward for the main quester!). So just when was the first Comforting Song sung, and why?

--
Kevin Blackburn                         Kevin_at_...