Re: Mtyhs and quests for Chalana Arroy

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:09:41 -0000

> >Can anyone help me with some myths, or better, heroquests, suitable
> >for a newbie-friendly, Chalana Arroy based campaign.

Something I've done: Elaborate the holy day and subcult founding myths from _Storm Tribe_ for the god or goddess. Each holy day or subcult has some very short story about how it got started, which you can expand with additional steps and challenges. I also used the god's virtues (which can also effectively be flaws) to come up with some of the challenges.

That's the process I used to come up with the heroquest linked below.

Rob

http://www.glorantha.com/support/fan/YinkinMahome.html