Re: Mtyhs and quests for Chalana Arroy

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:44:37 +0100 (BST)

> Thing is, I'm struggling for Chalana Arroy based (or
> even compatible)
> heroquests. CA seems to always be sidelined by the
> "real" protagonists
> in most quests I've found.
>
> Can anyone help me with some myths, or better,
> heroquests, suitable
> for a newbie-friendly, Chalana Arroy based campaign.

There's the story of How Chalana Arroy Brought Voria Back:

http://www.etyries.com/folktale/ca-voria.htm

If you've got King of Sartar, the myth of "The First Ring" might be useful - Chalana gets a major role, though I'm not too sure what the reward would be. "So Vadrus then said that the goddess had only bad ideas, and that he would no longer listen to the advice of Chalana Arroy. And they did not afterwards."