RE: Re: Secret of the Godlearers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:16:05 +0100 (BST)

> >From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_...>

>>...actually answering the Questions of the

> Secrets could not be
> >particularly useful.� Silence, however, would.
>
> I'm with you, David. This is one case where less
> certainly is more, in my opinion.
>
> I think we're in the minority, however. :-)

Maybe... I'll be mildly interested to see another take on what the Secret might be, if only to know why there's been such a fuss over it, and so much "nyaa, I know it and you don't" childishness. But like anyone else with an interest in the matter, I decided what the Secret was IMG a long time ago, and it's unlikely to change now.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html