Godlearner Book, etc

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:33:24 -0700

Peter Metcalfe asks

> So why wasn't this marketed as a work in progress instead
> of a cash-grab?

Because I wanted to
1. reward the convention and help support them for the work they have done for Glorantha for the last ten years. 2. Give the attendees of said convention something special for having gone through the expense and trouble of attending.

FURTHERMORE,
There will be a similiar specially published book, on an entirely different subject (2nd Age Heortland), available only through the English convention.
Done for exactly the same reasonS.

> Make your Glorantha Spirit roll.

>> I have and it comes up wanting when there's clear >> evidence of a policy of elitist self-adulation.

Wow, I'd actually judge this to have been a fumble.

John says:
>> I'm sure this info will see further publication.

And despite the pessimism offered in other quarters, this will be so, with an upcoming Second Age Unfinished Work going to see light through Moon Design after the special editions have been released.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford