Re: Extremely Limited Editions

From: Philip Murphy <lists_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:34:02 -0000

Guys & Gals,

I've no desire to add to (and consequently prolong) this discussion.  However, I feel strongly compelled to say *publicly* that I agree wholeheartedly with Peter, Graham and Fred. I have no wish to further antagonise Greg, but I cannot believe that, after all these years, he still does not understand (or at least accept) the value some of us perceive his writings and thoughts on Glorantha to have. One can only conclude that he is *either* extremely naive and foolish *or* guilty as charged (see Peter's posts).

Regards,

Philip