Re: Gachi of Melib

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:07:30 -0700

> I have been using ILH2/Lunar-like magic for the Five Fiery Form Cults
> - Mystical Reverence that encompasses the different Worlds and Methods
> of Magic. Teshnans can concentrate their Life-Flame on one of the
> five Fiery Forms, and learn from any of their Form's Reverences
> without much of a problem.

Well, YGWV, and possibly Moon Design'sGWV, but the Lunars were *supposed to be* the only only humans with Otherworld beings who actually mixed magic (under the rubric of it being "Lunar" rather than Theistic, Animist or Sorcerous). Religions might have beings of different magical types (Kolat in the Storm tribe, etc), but only the Lunars were to have immortals that could provide Affinities, Spirits and Grimoires.

RR
- Richelieu