Re: Re: IFWW

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:32:04 -0700

YGWV Quoting Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>:

> I think that there might be some confusion here between IFWW and the
> Unity Battle here.

Nice insight Ian. I think David Cake will chime in now, and say the GL must have made this mistake too. Which is just fine by me, if it explains my previous errors in understanding (Zzabur at IFWW indeed!).

> The Unity Battle is not, in my understanding the WW
> part of IF, but a seperate event where the Dragon Pass survivors work
> together to defeat chaos and which leads, I suspect, to the Unity
> Council.

Yes, all 100% correct.

> The Only Old One may be more influential than Heort in this
> event.

Most of everything I've written has been from the human perspective, which naturally ends to put human at the center of everything. But in fact, the trolls were by far the most significent part of the Unity Battle. The others were "special accoutrements" by comparison.

This explains why Ezkankekko was the leader of Unity Council.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford