Re: Who else is a Newbie? And other thoughts...

From: edgarfrancisiv <gar_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 20:52:46 -0000

I have probably been lurking on the list much longer than a year, but still count myself as some kind of neophyte since
  1. I only look at the list a couple times a year (the same as most of my groups...)
  2. While MEN OF THE SEA finally convinced me that Heroquest could be neat, it's difficult enough for me to find *any* roleplayers, let alone groups running Heroquest.