Re: Heortling data from Enclosure

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:07:26 -0700

> Is King of Sartar OOP now? If so, the relevant
> portions of that, perhaps?

Yes, it's curretly OP. I am including portions of it. NOt all of it. Just the mtyh portions that seem relevant.

> Though a reprint of the whole book, or a downloadable
> PDF, would be a very nice idea.

We plan to do a reprint of KoS through Moon Design at some point.

>> It has a bunch of data on Esrolia.
>
> Didn't the RQ Companion have an Esrolia section? And
> there was a Tales, I think...?

I am going to need more specific data than that. I apoloize for the apparent laziness. Also, it may not be canon enough to be included. Can anyone tell me which issue of Tales?

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford