Re: Heortling data from Enclosure

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:50:36 +0100 (BST)

> The Heortling portion of the UW contains some data
> reprinted from
> several sources that are OP. If anyhone has a
> suggestions of what
> might go into such a book, let me know.

Is King of Sartar OOP now? If so, the relevant portions of that, perhaps?

Though a reprint of the whole book, or a downloadable PDF, would be a very nice idea.

> And I want to be done
> with it already, to get the collected da aout there.

Fully in support of that ideal!

> Just to tempt: it has the Durengard Scroll data in
> it, which is the
> Very Special Item that is going to be auctioned off
> at Continuum; it
> has king lists for the Heortlings from the Mythic
> Age (ie, from
> Enclosure), for the First AGe, Second Age, and much
> of the Third Age
> (I may finish the Third Age, just to be complee.)

Well, considering that's when most of us are gaming, it sounds like a good idea.

> It has a bunch of data on Esrolia.

Didn't the RQ Companion have an Esrolia section? And there was a Tales, I think...?

sorry, I'm not in the same place as my sources at present.

some of the Notes from Nochet? I think MOB has a lot on his web-site. Though maybe skip anything with eunuch jokes (that should cut it down quite a lot).