Re: Heortling data from Enclosure

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:07:21 -0700

> The Heortling files exist (at least the text files do), because they
> are still on my computer - and have aleady been forwarded to Greg and
> incorporated into the Heortling Unfinished Work. No need for a
> scanner.:)

The Heortling portion of the UW contains some data reprinted from several sources that are OP. If anyhone has a suggestions of what might go into such a book, let me know. I am not trying to make a comprehensive book--this is an UW after all. And I want to be done with it already, to get the collected da aout there.

Just to tempt: it has the Durengard Scroll data in it, which is the Very Special Item that is going to be auctioned off at Continuum; it has king lists for the Heortlings from the Mythic Age (ie, from Enclosure), for the First AGe, Second Age, and much of the Third Age (I may finish the Third Age, just to be complee.) It has a bunch of data on Esrolia. It has a bunch of stuff on the EWF.

So if you know of something in keeping with this information, let me know.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford