Re: Is There Another Way?

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:45:02 +0800

        The answer to 'why is the HeroQuest digest filled with discussion of general Gloranthan issues' is clearly put in this post
At 6:49 PM -0700 8/7/06, Greg Stafford wrote:
>Threads that jump between two different email lists is confusing and
>consumes more time than I have available. I will be posting my
>opinions and
>materials on the Heroquest-RPG list. I won't necessarily be following
>discussions on the Digest. As a result, I've obtained permission from
>the list-meister to open the Heroquest-RPG to any Gloranthan subject.

        Its Gregs choice, and he is supported in this policy by others including the list moderator and Jeff Richards. So, if Greg is participating in general Glorantha discussion here, so will the rest of us, be it pedantic, nitpicking, obscure, or whatever.

        There are two possibilities here:
1) if you want this list is going to return to HeroQuest specific questions, and the Glorantha digest resume its role as the centre of non-rules-specific Glorantha discussion, you'll have to convince Greg to follow that policy.
2) if the policy change is indeed going to be supported in the long term by both Greg and the list-master, then its the list policy description that is at fault rather than discussion.

	Regards
		David