Re: Re: Is There Another Way?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:18:27 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, Jane Williams
> <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
>
> > Did I read that correctly? Has the concept of
> concern
> > for others rather than oneself suddenly become
> > illegal, or incomprehensible, or something?
>
> I don't think you did, Jane. Although we know Ian to
> be a cruel and
> heartless man normally, in this case I think he was
> simply noting that
> this was a _HeroQuest_ list, not one specifically to
> cater for MRQ.

Specifically to cater for newbies to HQ was the point, I thought. One can express concern for newbies to HQ without being a newbie, or playing HQ, and one can also read this list without being either. Ian seemed to
be surprised that anyone would express such altruistic views, and I do hope that "seemed to be" is what it was.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html