Issaries

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:15:58 -0000

Hi

I was just looking over Issaries and at Raw Greed. I think that this is too severe. Sure if the merchant is stealing, but for just cheating? I mean what constitutes cheating? The typical merchant who rips someone off may well argue that he was just getting 'best price' due to his skill at negotiation.

As a rule I am against this sort of hard rule that seems to make it difficult to act with moral ambiguity. A little bit like some folks and their anal retentive view on divine retribution for, say, having an affair when your a married heortling.

Regards
Rob