Re: New Law War?

From: Light Castle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'd actually think they would try to get Dobordun (that loyal storm guy) to be actively worshipped enough to get the winds moving again.

Only if that failed would you have to go get Orlanth.

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

 You know, it could be quite amusing if the economic  effects get so bad that it's the Lunars, not the  Orlanthi, who end up trying to get Orlanth back :) But  that still needn't be your players, of course. Just  show it to them if they might enjoy it.