Re: UW: Middle Sea Empire

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:05:11 +0200

Hello > My understanding is that the Middle Sea Empire will be made more
> generally available. However, I don't know what plans Issaries have
> for distribution of the Unfinished Works at this point. I know that

That is how i understood it too.

> it is meant to be generally available, but the distribution of Arcane
> Lore was very limited. (Tradetalk had a few copies of a "Tentacles
> Edition" - presumably left over from the Con - for a while, but I

Right

> know of no other European sources that had any. It is possible that
> Tradetalk have the leftovers of Middle Sea Empire from the Continuum
> printing).

At the moment there are in fact some "leftovers" at Tradetalk.de. Unfortunately it is not listed on the sales page at the moment, so simply drop Ingo an email about it.

By the way - for all who might have missed it: We also have a limited number of "Sedenya" booklets available too.

Cheers

Andr�