RE: Seven

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:08:57 -0500

>From: Simon Hibbs <simon.hibbs_at_...>
>
>One theory behind it's importance in the ancient world is that travellers
>and
>nomads would have noticed that when you are carrying tent poles, only
>bundles of seven poles form a stable bundle (one in the center with six
>around it).

Apparently waves tend to come in cycles of seven at a time between biggest waves. Somebody observant may have picked up on this in Glorantha. I'm guessing that it's the basis for a Moken legend about the Seven Waves: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/18/60minutes/main681558.shtml

One thing is sure, however, the Red Moon has a seven day cycle display outside of the glowline. That's an interesting fact.

Mike