Re: Re: UW: Middle Sea Empire

From: Robin Laws Mail List Only <tjaderoo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:02:43 -0400

On 8/1/06, CJ <cj_at_...> wrote:

> Which leads to the interesting question, if this is the basis for the
> MRQ Glorantha book, and Greg has said in the rpg.net interview what you
> say here, well do I need that book as well?

Glorantha: the Second Age is gameable source material, almost all text with hardly any game mechanics. (Thus it is as suitable for HQ as for RQ.) The Unfinished Works follow the same format as other unfinished works -- deep mythology, in-character historical documents, and so on. Each contains lots of info not covered in the other.

Take care >>> Robin