Re: Seven

From: Simon Hibbs <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:02:09 +0100

Osentalka:

>If seven is a mystical number than we can assume that the end of the THIRD
>age will not be the end of the world... it will end at the end of the
>SEVENTH age. :-)

I don't know about that. I do know it's currently nearing the end of the Seventh Wane in the Lunar calendar (in 1625 I believe, the year of the dragon rise). Which means that the seven wanes of Imerial power are coming to a close, leading to the Eigth Wane which would end in 1679 (a wane is 54 years), which I believe is when Sheng Seleris is freed from Hell. The next year he defeats and devours the Red Emperor.

It's not quite as neat as it looks because there was a Zero Wane too, I haven't realy looked very deeply into the numerology of Lunar Wanes. I just know it's there.

Simon Hibbs