Maps of Sartar Tribal Lands

From: danhalberd <dan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:28:20 -0000

As you have may have seen I am producing maps of some of the tribal areas of Sartar in which my game is set and when they are complete posting them at www.halberdgames.com (I just give the front page web address as the addresses behind this will be changing soon but the front page address will stay).

So far I have done the Sambari and the Lismelder.

Whilst the maps are clearly unofficial and produced in the spirit of YGWV I would be interested in anyones ideas on things which are missing or misplaced on the maps. I understand that there may be other names for the clans on the Sambari maps however I got the impression from things like Barbarian Adeventures and Orlanth is Dead that is was OK to make up clan names. For the Lismelder map I got the clan names and main settlements from Tales of the Reaching Moon.

The next map I'm doing is Colymar. I have the obvious sources - Dragon Pass: Gazateer of Kerofinela, Greg's sketch maps of the clan locations and Apple Lane but I would be interested in any other sources that anyone knows of.