Re: Level of Power of Entities

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:10:57 -0000

And why he's been stomping around like a bear with a ludicrously sore head ever since.

There are some nice ideas coming out of this discussion. If I ever had the time I would love to write up those White Bear rites as a one-off convention-type scenario. Preferably in such a way that even if grognards work out which event the scenario is about they won't know who has "You are really Harrek; you want it all, you want it now and if you have to kill everyone to get it all the better" as the secret on their sheet.

--
Nic