Re: Disappointed...

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:20:54 -0000

Hi Theo,

> Meanwhile I've sent mail to both Rick Meints and Mark Gallioti,
trying to buy their respective products, and I haven't heard anything back. Two mails to Rick, one to Mark, nothing...

> I'm not complaining, just commenting that this is definitely a sign
of this staying a small group.

This would have been your 1 August email, right? I replied on 3 August. I'll send you another response direct.

However, if anyone else in uncertain, despite numerous plugs in this and other fora and also the note on the front page of the Firebird site, if you want to order Mythic Russia from me direct, info is on http://www.firebird-productions.com/ordering.htm -- but that I'm afraid that the special pre-order rate was only valid until Continuum.

Mark