Re: Re: The Monstrosity

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:52:59 +0100 (BST)

> There is similarities with this situation with the
> Scenario 'Last
> Days at Skull Point', by Ron Edwards, in the
> Issaries publication 'Gathering Thunder'.

It's also reminding me of something much earlier - a scenario that I think was in "Dorastor". I don't now remember details and won't be able to look them up for a few days, but there is a picture in my mind of a horrendous chaos gorpy monster clutching a child's rag doll - because the monster used to be the child, and the child's mind is still there. Can anyone else fill this in or pin it down?

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html