Re: Glorantian LARP: pictures of the second playtest

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:24:35 -0000

Hi everybody,

I post some pictures of our second playtest.

The next 21-22-23 september, we will begin our regular season, everything will be ready, The costumes, our village, the rules... we expect to have 70 players for the first game and more for our second game in the end october.

In september, the players will discover the evil plan of a Delecti's mignon, and in october, we will prepare an horror LARP: "the night of the living death!!"... blood, zombies, sceletons and gory things... in a gloom october ambiance. Delecti, will show no merci for this puny mortal heorthling... Mouahaha!!!

Pierre-André Champoux