What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 03:18:41 +0100

 Hi chaps,

I don't know if Moon Designs find this sort of thing of interest or not, but as one fairly vocal fan, I just thought I'd discuss things I am interested in now we have ILH2. :)

Above all, a book on the Solar Pantheons - Jernovian (sp?), Dara Happan, Rinliddi etc etc. I'd really really love to see this done. Glorious ascent of Yelm has got me really interested in knowing more now!

Minority interests
*Prax - I'm sure there is a book on the way, but i really look forward to
this.
*Pent - possibly the one i am most interested in outside the Lunar Empire!

Just a few ideas, and it's 3am here so this may be garbage, but I thought I'd mention what my players seemed to want when we talked it through earlier tonight.

What would other people like to see?

Finally, has anyone written a programme yet to convert ST dates to Lunar ones and vice versa, and do the calendar conversion now we have a full Lunar Calendar? :) Just wondering... I might try in the future if no one else is interested, but my programming skills are weak!

cheers
cj x