Re: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: Rich Crofts <glarkhag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 04:30:45 -0000

> What would other people like to see?

I'd like to see more Gazetteers:

Heortland
Prax/Wastelands
Esrolia
The West
The East
Pamaltela

I'd like to see the equivalent of Barbarian Adventures for various regions: Teshnos, Kralorela, Eastern Isles, various regions of Pamaltela. BA gave a much better insight into the cultural backdrop for Dragon Pass than the Homeland keys and What my Father says.

With this basic level of fleshing out done we might see an explosion of finer detail for these areas from authors and fans. As it is, most of these places are incomplete skeletons, a minimal framework on which to pin the fruits of our imaginations.

And above all else I'd actually like to see ILH2!

Rich