Re: Re: Pavis, old and new [was: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)]

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:01:06 +1200

At 01:40 a.m. 5/09/2006, you wrote:

>I also agree that Pavis and the Big Rubble are capable of being a
>setting that is more in keeping with the current official style of
>Heroquest. There does seem to be an inherent hangover in style
>though for this setting. Perhaps it is this which is holding up
>Chris and his work on Prax?

No, it is not. The Prax work (which is not just Chris) has very little to do with Pavis. Exactly what is holding it up I have no idea. A manuscript was submitted in 2004. Since then the level of feedback from Issaries back to the writers has been between zero and zilch.

What's holding it or rather killing it stone dead is the usual Greg's usual practice of confining communications to one person and then telling him not to communicate anything of substance (or for that matter anything at all) to all the other hardworking writers on the project.

If you want to know why so few things get published these days well then there's a large part of the answer.

--Peter Metcalfe