Writing for HeroQwuest (and Questworlds)

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:52:57 +0100

 > I've got some interest in that subject - Enclosure 1 is the main
> source currently available. I'm not sure that I want to commit to
> writing a third of a book, though. At some time I ought to actually
> write up my short versions of the Green and Black Shargash cults and
> submit them to glorantha.com

Yes, that was sort of my initial idea -- write to Greg and politely ask if my ideas were very wrong, then write somthing and show it to him, then sumbit it to the Glorantha.com website. If people like the material there may be a scope for a book, and I will bother Rick, if not we have expanded the website, and that is always a good thing.

Writing for glorantha.com and submitting writing to that is always a good thing in my mind.

cj x