Re: Writing for HQ has changed

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:33:06 -0000

Howdo

I'ld like to echo Rob's sentiments.

I've had a book/proposal in the pipeline for quite a while now. Its had its ups and downs, but I've found communicating with the appropriate people and not grinding axes on a public forum to be far more productive.

As I said earlier this year during the whole convention fundraising fiasco, we're people used that thread as an place to vent in public, I find discussing Issaries/Moon designs marketing/business practices on this list is inapproprate and vulgar.

We now return you to your sceduled viewing of discussing HeroQuest in play, with relevance to newcommers.

Regards

;O)Newt