Re: What I'd like to see (this does interest Moon Design)

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:22:57 -0000

All,

If anyone has any doubts about whether a book is in the works, especially if you are a writer (or artist) who wants to write about that topic, here is what you should do:

Ask about the status of the book either by privately emailing me, or asking on this group. In particular, I recommend making that question the only topic of your post.

In return, I will let people know if the book is in the works and who its Project Coordinator is. Every Moon Design Project has A Project Coordinator, usually the chief author of the book. Using the "Highlander" principle of "there can be only one", each book will have only ONE person as its Project Coordinator. They are the person who has signed the contract with MD to produce the book. Any project can have many contributors as the Project Coordinator deems best, but Moon Design deals directly with the Project Coordinator.

Moon Design have yet to encounter the case where a book is underway and others subsequently ask us if they can produce a similar book that overlaps in content.

More on the submission process for writers very soon.

Regards,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications