Re: Writing for HeroQuest (and Questworlds)

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:44:16 -0000

To all authors,

If you want to write something, send me an email. If you don't know what you want to write, but want to help in general, it will be harder to find something that works, but we won't know until we try.

Please don't feel that you have to understand everything about Glorantha before you can write anything for Glorantha. If you have a topic in mind we can work with you to make sure you are mindful of the previously published material. In most cases, most topics don't have a huge amount of material published on them anyway. Also, Glorantha is an evolving thing so it's not as if everything previously published has to be obeyed and built upon without change or deviation. We're not going to have someone write about Orlanth becoming the god of little elves and pixies (since the LEAP supplement is already being worked on) via various reviews and content controls. Please don't get hung up on the "I don't know enough to write anything" roadblock.

The same goes for Questworlds, which is licensed to Moon Design.

Hope that helps,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications