Dropped out?!?

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:39:39 -0400

Kevin comments:
>>CJ wrote:
>> Anyway if anyone is at all interested, I have some spare time and
>> would be happy to try. I think some concrete suggestions about how to
>> pitch, who to,
>> and what is expected of authors might do much to provide a fresh
>> influx of writers, but if the market demand is not there, well I
>> suppose things will
>> stay slow. I'm not going to moan about lack of new material, but I'd
>> love to see more, even if I have to write it. :)
>Back in 2003 I was involved in the Oronin Valley book, tentatively
>ILH-4. The project aborted when Martin Laurie, the project lead, dropped
>out of the Glorantha scene.

Well hardly dropped out Kevin, I'm a co author on ILH 2 and have some work in Champions. True I haven't posted to the glorantha sites in about 2 years (until now) but between splitting up with one woman, meeting and marrying another, work and a general gaming hiatus, I've been focussed elsewhere. In addition, ILH 4 was on the backburner as it was going to be a long time before we saw ILH 2, never mind 3 or 4. Which is of course what happened. Now things have moved on, maybe a Carmanian book can be looked at again by those who publish. Having chatted with Mark, Jeff and others involved, a gloranthan renaissance does seem to be developing, exciting times!

Regards

Martin Laurie