Re: GloraGeek: New file uploaded to HeroQuest-RPG

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:55:18 +1000

Some of us, it seems, have very little to do with our lunchtimes.

The uploaded file is a bit of friday filk, and hopefully will produce a smile or two to lead you to the weekend.

After this week's Furry/Geek hierarchy discussion, some of us with weak minds were inevitably led astray. This is my version of the **Gloranthan** Cosmic Geekiness/Coolness hierarchy.

As always, I blame Jane.

Sorry if I missed you in the listing, my lunchtime's aren't all that long! And no, I'm not planning on updates :)

Cheers

John