Re: Getting hold of the King of Dragon Pass

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:54:31 -0000

Just in case you're interested--Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com) provides a "burn-CD-on-demand" service. Basically, you send them a CD with the data (and, if you want, graphics for the label and/or jewel-box). They have a fixed price to burn CDs (say, $X). You pick whatever retail price you like ($Y, where Y >= X). Each time they sell a CD, they burn a fresh copy and send it to the buyer. The buyer pays $Y, Cafe Press pockets $X, you get $(Y-X).

It might be a convenient option for you--you pay the one-off cost of setting up the CD, and from then on, they handle all the work of printing and shipping. You just provide people the link to their store.

Just FYI. (And no, I don't get a commission! But I've been happy with Cafe Press when I've used them.)