Re: Where is everyone?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:23:08 +0000 (GMT)

> Well it is rather quiet around here.
>
> Is everyone busy writing for Mongoose, Moon Designs,
> or got crapped
> off with one thing or another. Or possibly we now
> know everything that there is to know?

Glorantha list and Rules list are both pretty busy.

Games lists I'm in are pretty busy.

Just a local fluctuation thing, I'd say. But that's a boring explanation.

> Or maybe the God Learners Secret is now known to
> everyone the brain
> Flayers are slowly picking off the ones with the
> Sight...

That makes much better story - let's go with yours! So when the MRQ2ndA book gets delivered by Santa, I'll go too. There you are, something to look forward to :)

then again, IMG I've known the GLS for years...