Re: Krarsht?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:42:37 +0000 (GMT)

> Hi Jane,
>
> just as a data point, here is what I used years ago
> in another game:
> (3 affinities and a secret, no real write-up, I'm
> afraid)

That's great, just what I needed. Theistic, then? Suits me. And those affinities and feats even tell me how the NPC's relationship with the other NPCs around works. "Perceive Ambition, Everybody Has a Price...".

and at the moment "sense hunger" will be very handy (we're playing with vampires)

> * Hunger [Sense Hunger, Empty Stomach, Cutting
> Teeth, Eat Earth & Stone,
> Devour Body, Acid Mouth]
> * Ambition [Perceive Ambition, Unspeakable Oath,
> Everybody Has a Price,
> I'll Be the Best, Bow Down Before Me, Understand
> Power Plays, Create Rumour]
> * Chaos [Spit Pratzim, Krarshtkid Skin, Hideous Maw,
> Call Krarshtkid,
> Multiply Krarshtkid, Dominate Chaos Creature]

yes, the last few will be the obvious ones.

> Secret : Big Mouths and Little Hands [the devotee
> spontaneously
> understands hierarchical relationships and hates and
> enmities and
> incomprehensions between people. Unless a specific
> counter-magic is
> used, the TN is the classical 14].

That's for the on-stage NPC's boss, I think. Oh good, I get another Recurring Villain to play with, I'm about to kill off two of them.