Re: Krarsht?

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:16:05 +0100

Jane Williams a �crit :
> Can anyone point me at a HQ Krarsht writeup? Or do I
> for an NPC who I expect to die fast along with his pet
> Krarshtkids, but I'd like to get the basics right at
> least.

Hi Jane,

just as a data point, here is what I used years ago in another game: (3 affinities and a secret, no real write-up, I'm afraid)

Secret : Big Mouths and Little Hands [the devotee spontaneously understands hierarchical relationships and hates and enmities and incomprehensions between people. Unless a specific counter-magic is used, the TN is the classical 14].

  Philippe