Re: Pol Joni Magic

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:52:46 -0800

> There was a big row when HW was first published about misapplied
> worship and one of the results was that Urox/Storm Bull was both
> a God and Great Spirit. No one suggested he was also a Saint.

Actually, The Storm Bull/Urox/St. Taurus split happened before the row about misapplied worship, back when the Praxians were going to be one of the HW Cultural keywords. Someone (me) suggested he was also a saint , and someone else (Greg) approved it.

The being known as Stormbull/Urox/St. Taurus is a defiant entity (as someone else on the list pointed out), and his "real" Otherworld (as opposed to his Theistic or Animistic or Essence Otherworld) is the Eternal Battle, as noted in Storm Tribe 156.You could do worse than read said passage (or the entire Urox writeup) to get the lowdown on our favorite anti-chaos psychopathic being.

RR