Re: Starting a group...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:11:49 +0000 (GMT)

> >The GM:
> >
> >The player:
> >> If you do that we'll just have to kill 'em

Donald:
> You want some who aren't villians. Perhaps they
> share some of the PCs objectives ....

Perhaps one of them's the latest new PC. He's looking like a lot of fun.

> or perhaps some of the PCs childhood
> friends have converted to the Lunar way for good or
> bad reasons.

They may well have, in fact I'm sure of it in some cases. And knowing this lot, they're Humakti, they're not resheathed, and if they meet them they'll probably kill them.

> Then there's the overwhelming force from someone
> the PCs really don't want to fight. Say a tribal
> king who's
> generally supportive but doesn't want them to kill
> Lunars on the tribal lands.

Yes, I'm thinking about the repercussions of what they've just done on Pavis politics. They may be quietly asked to go away for a bit.

But it would still be handy to have some pre-gen Lunar NPCs to slot into some of these plot positions. I'm sure there's some around.

Still, back at the OP's question: are there Lunar-based scenarios of which I know nothing?