Re: Re: Starting a group...

From: Gary Sturgess <gazza666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:24:24 +0800

On a somewhat related note, my personal preference is for softcopy books rather than hardcopy; I've been able to get many from DriveThru RPG, but by the looks of things the PDF collection is lagging considerably behind the hardcopy. In fact, it looks as if only the main HeroQuest books are PDF-available at the moment, along with several HeroWars supplements (which I understand are pretty compatible).

Anyone know if Issaries have decided not to bother with more PDF sales, or if they're just (reasonably enough) delaying them to give the paper sales a chance to die down? I'll happily order them in the traditional "dead tree" format if necessary, but I'd hate to do so and then find I could get them all on PDF the next week.

--
GAZZA