Re: Re: Starting a group...

From: Paul King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:04:34 +0000

On 7 Dec 2006, at 23:21, Gary Sturgess wrote:

> - that being the
> catch, though, since all the HQs I have are for RuneQuest and
> overwhelmingly for Orlanth, Humakt, and so on. I am assuming that the
> HQ rulebook contains some samples, though, and I can always refer to
> the mything site to "roll my own".

The Lunars do have a special interest in HeroQuesting, and there is a cult or two that might be helpful if you're prepared to pay for ILH-2 (Borovich, Hechkoth, maybe Valare Addi). Either or one more PC smight belong to one of these cults or NPC members might be around to help.

And if you use quests from the cultures withiin the Empire, Tarshites or even Sylilans might have quests similar to the Orlanthi quests you already know.