Re: Re: Starting a group...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:50:59 +0000 (GMT)

> It occurs to me
> that if I can find
> a few decent Lunar low level HeroQuests there
> actually might not be
> any really problem with the standard starting level
> - that being the
> catch, though, since all the HQs I have are for
> RuneQuest and
> overwhelmingly for Orlanth, Humakt, and so on.

It occurs to me that learning a new Feat involves a HQ. The "pupil" tags along as support while the "teacher" actually does the quest. That might be a suitable level for you, with the "teacher" NPC being run by a player (or committee thereof) for the duration of the quest.

Most Feats have myths behind them, and if one doesn't yet, making it up is always an option.

Other types of magic than theism I'm much less familiar with, but I expect the same principle applies.