Re: Re: Starting a group...

From: Gary Sturgess <gazza666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:21:41 +0800

Thanks a lot for all the advice, guys and gals. (I am on the rules list as well, if there's anything that more properly belongs there).

Currently in a bidding war for Tarsh War, and it looks like I have a lot of reading to do this weekend. It occurs to me that if I can find a few decent Lunar low level HeroQuests there actually might not be any really problem with the standard starting level - that being the catch, though, since all the HQs I have are for RuneQuest and overwhelmingly for Orlanth, Humakt, and so on. I am assuming that the HQ rulebook contains some samples, though, and I can always refer to the mything site to "roll my own".

--
GAZZA