Re: Re: Eastern Islands: jungle, monkeys, temple and Extended Contests

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:16:34 -0500

 You can control ingame time a bit by how much narration you give to each scene before rolling.

 Most EC don't take very long, I found, often not going more than 5-6 rounds if starting APs are in the 30-50 range.

Having a massive AP difference between the jungle and the PCs could be a problem if you let the jungle overwhelm them with high bids. (You could do the jungle as a main entity with followers and the players as a leader with followers and have high APs all around.)

LC