Re: new guy here

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:05:17 +0000 (GMT)

> Hey all. Im a new guy just joined the list. I just
> obtained the
> Heroquest rules, and Im eager to try them out with
> my friends, but I
> have a million questions as far as the rules go,...

I won't try to answer the specifc ones you raise, especially as others are doing so so well. Just one thing I'd draw your attention to.

Augmentation. It's a vitally important part of the system. It should be in large red letters on every page. Any bit of rules you read, think "augmentation" as you read it. People new to HQ often don't realise how important it is. Augment with magic, augment with relationships, augment with personality traits. Augment with friends and relatives. Look at your enemies, and trigger their flaws for negative augments.

If you'd already caught on, then my apologies, but a lot of people miss it.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk