RE: Re: What's a keyword?

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:25:29 -0600

>From: "ttrotsky2" <TTrotsky_at_...>
>
>Personality Traits are different, in that they are explicitly
>optional, so I don't regard those as anywhere near universal. Those I
>use for stereotyping. For instance, it would be far more common to
>encounter a Seshnelan who is not Pious than one who cannot Assess
>Social Standing (an ability it would be unhealthy to lack in Seshnela,
>one suspects).

This is an interesting point. It seems that, to some extent due to the fact that you can tailor keywords, that all abilities are implicitly optional. So I've always been intrigued by the fact that personality traits are explicitly optional.

What do people see this as meaning?

Mike

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2