Re: Ideas for Natha's Curse

From: Raymond Turney <raymond_turney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:01:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

What were the PC's trying to do with their violence? If I were GMing, Natha would oppose that.

If for example, if the PC's were trying to grab some magic items, Natha would send a dream to a thief, who would steal the item from the PC's.

Without knowing more about the context,I cannot offer more detailed suggestions.

                                                          Ray,

Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...> wrote:                                  YGWV

> In my game, the player's group was cursed by a Natha's Ordinate
> (another PC) in Full Moon day in a very dramatic situation. Their sin
> was more or less "irreflexive violence". Her words something like
> that: "May JagaNatha, Godess of Revenge, pursue you wherever you go and
> may she punish all of you for your boldness".

 Sounds great.

> All players suggested me no dice rolls. They considered that, in this
> particular context (the curse was specially interesting in that
> situation) no self-respecting Ordinate would fail.
>
> Now I'm not sure about the curse's content. Any ideas about Natha's
> punishments?

 How about a "negative bump" on every die roll? Har har.

 Sincerely,
 Greg Stafford

 Issaries, Inc.
 c/o Greg Stafford
 1942 Channing Ave, #204
 Berkeley, CA 94704 USA

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.