Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:35:51 -0500

Oh absolutely. If they go anywhere near Greg's idea of visiting the forces that formed him, they should absolutely get the best pitch possible for why this is a good idea. (They should get it anyway, at some point - but if directly re-enacting what got him there, they should really have to resist it.)

Make it as entirely reasonable as possible.