Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:56:10 -0000

So many great replies. It is good to be a GM in Glorantha!

<excellent advice snipped>

You know, reading this stuff makes me want to restart the campaign. But sadly that is not an option, since my old players live in another part of the country. This is only going to be a one off event. The quest to discover and influence The Education of LDoaH would truly rock. It would be like being able to veiw the making of the Star Wars prequels and having the power to stop Lucas from giving in to Evil :)

And I must confess that I'm a bit shaky about doing a HQ. My players were hard core glorantha players five or six years ago, and I think that running a HQ would make things too complicated.

A trip to the otherworlds might be ok, but a full blown HQ...I'm not so sure.